SUNSETS IN MY SLIPPERS: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We have designed Sunsets In My Slippers to be as simple and straightforward to use as possible and that includes the Terms and Conditions. We have made every effort to make them as understandable and user-friendly as we can.
1. Use Of The Website
4. Order Changes & Cancellations
6. Shipping Damage
7. © Watermark
9. Inappropriate Use
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. USE OF THE WEBSITE
These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the SunsetsInMySlippers.com website. By using this website ordering products from this website, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out below.
We reserve the right to change this agreement at any time without further notice. We reserve the right to update and/or change our pricing structure as needed. Your use of the site will be subject to the most current version of these Terms and Conditions posted on the site at the time of your use. Your use of this site shall comply with all applicable laws in the country in which you operate.
• For the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, shipping is a standard $8.50 per order, whatever the size, wherever you are. Shipping takes 5-7 business days via a ground based service, usually UPS Ground, UPS SurePost, FedEx Ground or by the USPS. Saturday and Sunday are not considered shipping days. The artwork you create is carefully and personally prepared which takes a little time, your patience is appreciated.
• For Canada, UK, Australia and other international orders, please contact us for an individual quotation using the “Request A Quote” option on the product-ordering page. This service will be available by USPS Priority Mail International or USPS Priority Mail Express International
• When we ship to the following states we are required to collect sales tax: California, Florida, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, Texas and Wisconsin. Tax is calculated individually on each order submitted.
• For shipments to the Canadian provinces GST or HST are collected based on the value of the products ordered. The exact GST or HST amount will vary depending on the province the products are being shipped to. Shipments will be delivered with no taxes or fees due on delivery. Please contact us for an individual quotation using the “Request A Quote” option on the product-ordering page.
4. ORDER CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
We use a state-of-the art production facility that is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for most of the year. This means orders move very quickly past the point of cancellation or modification at all hours of the day. Any order changes or cancellation requests must therefore be made through our online contact system as soon as you possibly can. In view of this, please double-check your orders for accuracy before submission.
If there is an error in the making up of your order please contact us as soon as possible so that we can arrange to have the product corrected or remade. Please quote your order number in your message. Remakes will only be done for exactly the same product specifications submitted in your original order. Any modifications will require the placement of a new order at your cost. Remake orders will be shipped via the same method as the original order.
6. SHIPPING DAMAGE
We want you to be totally happy with your sunset artwork so we make every effort to ensure that our products are of the highest possible standard and arrive in tip-top condition. If you receive a shipment that appears to be damaged, please do not refuse the shipment. If possible, take a photo before you open the package to send to us. Immediately inspect the contents and, if necessary, contact us to get a remake order started. We will file the necessary claim with the shipping carrier. Shipping damage is outside our control, and we are only responsible for replacing the product on our normal production timeline with our standard shipping methods.
7. © WATERMARK
Our copyright watermark, © Sunsets In My Slippers, is for web protection only and does not appear on your finished artwork.
Adam and Barbara Fox have ownership of all photographic images provided by Sunsets In My Slippers. All rights in the images are protected by international copyright laws and all rights are reserved. All text used on the website, unless otherwise credited, is copyright Adam and Barbara Fox and all rights are reserved.
Buying the images, in whatever product form, does not transfer the copyright. You may not claim that the image is your own, or license it for use, or in any way distribute the image for reuse. Thank you for protecting creativity.
The website SunsetsInMySlippers.com is owned and operated by Adam and Barbara Fox trading as Sunsets In My Slippers.
9. INAPPROPRIATE USE
We reserve the right to close down a customer account at any time without notice.
We reserve the right to remove any inappropriate customer comments from the website.
We reserve the right to withhold a shipment if payment is not received in full.
You agree to fully and effectually indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sunsets In My Slippers against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including all reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to any breach of this agreement, the use of this site and the use of any of our images either alone or in combination with any other material.
If you have any questions about our small print, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
SUNSETS IN MY SLIPPERS, 2017